Taste some of Portugal’s finest wines on a scenic 9-hour tour of the Tagus wine region. Visit the impressive Quinta da Lagoalva wine estate, ride in a horse-drawn carriage, and enjoy a lunch of traditional Portuguese dishes, including "Sopa da Pedra."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus:
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and social distancing measures have been implemented.
- Masks are available and mandatory inside vehicles.
- Vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer