Discover the beautiful architecture and rich history of Portugal in Mafra, Jose Franco village, Ericeira and Sintra - visit 4 places in a single day! Admire the lush rural landscapes and enjoy downtown during free time in Sintra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel, accommodation in Lisbon.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Discover the lesser-known side of Portugal with a tour of the northwest area of Lisbon
- Visit one of the largest royal palaces in Europe
- See a distinguished library decorated with precious marble and exotic wood and included in the TOP-20 libraries in the world
- Visit a typical Portuguese village
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the fishing village of Ericeira
- See the fairytale downtown and old magic streets of Sintra
- Hotel or cruise ship terminals pick-up and drop off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- Professional private tour guide
- Surcharge of 20€ for pick-up in Cascais or Estoril
- Entrance fees to Pena Park and Palace
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a camera.
- If you are on a shore excursion from the cruise port, the tour times are flexible.
- Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season. Lisbon Mafra Ericeira Sintra private full day tour does not include entrance fees so that participants can decide if they would like to visit some of the sites or not.
- For tours with a maximum of 8 participants there will be 1 private guide. If there are more than 8 persons on the tour there will be 2 guides/vans.