Explore the rich and valuable heritage left by the Cistercian order in Portugal and visit one of Portugal’s most important monuments classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site- the Monastery of Alcobaça.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Portuguese, English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Lisbon
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking