Visit Sintra, the capital of Romanticism, and one of the most picturesque villages in Portugal. Tour the area’s castles, taking in the views from the Moorish Castle, admiring the Sintra National Palace, and exploring the magical Quinta da Regeleira.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or the cruise port
- Private group
- Admire some of Portugal’s most stunning castles
- Visit the picturesque, historic town of Sintra, a World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a tour of the Sintra National Palace
- All monument tickets
- Bottled water
- Hotel/cruise port pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Guides inside monuments visited
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.