Experience the beauty of the mountainous region of Sintra on this half-day hiking tour from Lisbon. Hike through Sintra-Cascais Natural Park and discover Portugal’s most beautiful coastal trails. Visit Sintra's historic Moorish Castle and Pena Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German
- Private group
- Hike along the stunning coast of Portugal
- Admire the beauty of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
- Explore the historic town of Sintra
- Visit the historic Moorish Castle
- Marvel at the amazing romantic architecture of Pena National Palace
- Guided hiking tour
- Liability and personal accident insurance
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Picnic lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Lisbon, Sintra and Cascais hotels
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Sintra Train StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This hike can be adapted to accommodate most fitness levels.
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Please send us your name and date of birth for insurance purposes.
- Acceptance of reservations is dependent upon availability.