A visit to the Pena Palace, one of the most emblematic palaces of Europe, deserves a guided visit to its different areas, such as the inside, the terraces or even the gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour, and bring along a bottle of water
- In summer, bring your sunscreen
- In winter it gets cold, so be sure to bring a jacket
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).