Visit Sintra Village and Cascais on a single day! See the stunning 18th and 19th century architecture that made Sintra a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, marvel at the natural beauty of Portugal's coastline in the ancient fishing village of Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- In the private option, the pickup is included in any hotel or apartment in Lisbon or Cascais.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Lisbon Zoo, Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004 LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible