Enjoy the natural beauty of the Lisbon area on a relaxed full-day tour. Visit 'the end of the world' at Europe's westernmost cliffs, dine on tasty local food near the National Palace in Sintra, and take a leisurely stroll by the bay in lovely Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Private or small groups available
- Visit the romantic Pena Palace in Sintra
- Enjoy the Roca Cape Cliffs, the westernmost point of continental Europe
- Take a walk along the bay in the glamorous town of Cascais
- Discover the narrow streets of Sintra in your free time
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Pena National Park and Pena Palace
- Transportation from and to the meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Guided tours at the monuments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The default language of the tour is English, but you can choose an additional language from the available options. If you choose one of the optional languages, the tour will be conducted in English and your preferred language.
- Tours are conducted with 8-seat vehicles. Therefore, if you are travelling in a group larger than 8 people, your group will have to be split across 2 different vans.