Discover the rich marine life and beautiful scenery of Luís Saldanha Marine Park in the Arrábida Natural Park. Canoe to a hidden beach and learn more about the area from a guide with expert knowledge of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes that can get wet, such as sports shoes or sandals
- Wear your swimming costume and bring a towel, cap, sunscreen, a small backpack, snacks and dry clothes to change into after the activity