Meet one of Liverpool FC’s legendary former players for an entertaining Q&A . Go behind the scenes inside one of the world's most iconic stadiums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The Museum and Tour Centre is located on the Main Stand, Kop End of Anfield Stadium directly behind the LFC Club StoreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please note that this activity is not suitable for infants
- Children must be accompanied by a full-paying adult
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of Anfield
- The dressing rooms cannot be visited the day before a home match
- This tour does not include access to the pitch
- All bags are subject to a security check and large items or luggage are not permitted
- No food or drinks allowed during the Q&A or during the stadium tour
- Parking available in Stanley Park Car Park
- LFC Retail Store is open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Saturday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sundays