Travel from your hotel in Victoria Falls on a bus and visit Livingstone Island by boat. Take in stunning views, swim in its famous pool, and explore Livingston Island before a tasty bush breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is recommended to wear hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and swimsuit
- If you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise at the time of your booking
- Suitable footwear should be worn as the rocks can be sharp and slippery e.g. - waterproof boat shoes, slip on with good grip
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Please note: if Devil's Pools is not available due to high water, Angels Pools will be visited instead
- Transport fees are included for travellers staying within Livingstone town and Victoria Falls town, Please make sure to communicate your accommodation details at the moment of the booking