Visit Chartwell House, the home of legendary Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill. Set in the beautiful hills of Kent, you’ll find large gardens, a gallery of Churchill’s paintings, and a small museum as well. Opt to add a visit to Quebec House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel in Central London Zone 1 (pickup from other hotels is subject to confirmation). Pickup is also available from Sevenoaks Railway Station and hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Chartwell is built on a hill, and some sections of the garden are on a slight slope, so comfortable footwear is recommended.