Walk the streets of London and discover sites associated with the legendary TV show Doctor Who. Visit more than 15 city locations, like the iconic tower featured in The Bells of Saint John and the cathedral from where Cyberman launched an attack on Earth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point will be outside London Bridge Station, next to the sign for the Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard, 31 Saint Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU, where you will find your guide waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please note that an Oyster card is required for traveling on the bus during the tour. Cash is not accepted on London buses.
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.