Walk the streets of London and discover sites associated with the legendary TV show Doctor Who. Visit more than 15 city locations, like the iconic tower featured in The Bells of Saint John and the cathedral from where Cyberman launched an attack on Earth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the London locations featured in the legendary TV series Doctor Who over the last 5 decades
- See the headquarters of the Great Intelligence from The Bells of Saint John
- Recognize the transmitter for the Nestene Consciousness’ signal in the 2005 episode Rose
- Gratuities (optional)
- Oyster Card required for travel on bus
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point will be outside London Bridge Station, next to the sign for the Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard, 31 Saint Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU, where you will find your guide waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that an Oyster card is required for traveling on the bus during the tour. Cash is not accepted on London buses.
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.