Cycle through the Royal Parks to Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament/Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and along The Thames to Tower of London/Tower Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located outside the main entrance to Hotel Hilton, Hyde Park, 129 Bayswater road, 20 meters from Queensway tube station and 250 meters from Bayswater tube stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will cycle 22 km at a slow pace on easy and light 16-speed bikes
- The bikes are a combination of a city bike and a mountain bike
- Please notice that all participants are responsible for their own security when cycling