Discover Paris at your leisure with an unescorted day trip that covers the city's most beloved landmarks. Train tickets and public transportation information help ensure you get the most of this journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 16 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet Premium Tours representative at St. Pancras International Station, in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop at 6:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must have a valid passport or EU-issued identification card and a visa, if required
- Check-in at St. Pancras International Station in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop. You must arrive at 6:30 AM. Your train departs at 7:55 AM
- Your train arrives back in London at 10:30 PM (8:30 PM for Saturdays), departing Paris at 9:03 PM (7:13 PM for Saturdays). You must arrive at Gare du Nord at least 60 minutes prior to your train's scheduled departure time
- On some occasions the train time may change. In this case the customer will be informed of the revised check-in time after booking