Visit two of the most iconic monuments in the south of England on a full-day tour from London. Get more time to explore Windsor Castle and the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Green Line Coach Station at bus stop 1, Bulleid Way. There is a Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general inquiries.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- Windsor Castle is a working palace and planned closures or disruptions are subject to change
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day
- Worshippers are welcome to attend the services
- See voucher information for Windsor Castle closure dates
- When the State Apartments are closed, the precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until March 31, 2021 just show your given wristband
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and cleaned