Explore the real stories behind London’s underworld legends in the mean streets of the East End. The 2 hour tour is guided by actor Vas Blackwood, known for his role as Rory Breaker in the gangster classic “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.”
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Meet the actor who played Rory Breaker in Guy Ritchie's "Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels"
- Learn about the methods used by some of the most feared gangsters in 1950s and 1960s London, such as The Krays and Mad Frankie Fraser
- Visit the location where Vinnie Jones’s had his first day of filming for "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels"
- See film locations from "Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels." "The Krays," "Face," "The Crying Game" and "Gangster No. 1"
- Celebrity guide
- Gratuities (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet inside the main bar area of The Blind Beggar pub, 337 Whitechapel Rd, 2 minutes walk from Whitechapel Tube StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes