Spend half a day visiting the highlights of Greenwich, site of the Prime Meridian, and see historic landmarks like the British National Maritime Museum, Greenwich Royal Observatory, and the Cutty Sark, a newly restored antique clipper ship.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at northern entrance to the Greenwich Visitor Centre, opposite the Greenwich Pier. Rendezvous at the statue of Sir Walter Raleigh.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Greenwich is easy to get to via cruise boat, rail or by the DLR
- Children 5 and under go free