Explore the Heart of England on a 5-day tour of Shakespeare’s birthplace, and marvel at the beauty of the Snowdonia mountains in North Wales. Visit Chatsworth House, cross the dramatic dales of Yorkshire, wander the streets of medieval York, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station. Please note that we do not depart from Victoria Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- In some tours the accommodation in Shrewsbury will be replaced with accommodation in the medieval city of Chester