Step into the heart of the British democracy with the only fully guided visit through Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 225 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour meets at the "Winston Churchill" statue, Parliament Square, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JX.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers, or mobility impairments
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15-minutes before tour start time
- Westminster Abbey is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes and explanation of the Abbey from the outside.
- For security reasons bag searches will take place at Westminster Abbey and Houses of Parliament
- The tour partner complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to local government guidelines for the most up-to-date information