Travel back in time to the murderous streets of London’s Victorian past. Enter the secret, boozy world of violence and prostitution menaced by the infamous Jack the Ripper and learn about London's dark history on an evening walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the streets where Jack the Ripper committed his grisly crimes
- Learn the grim history of working class Victorian London
- Hear about the many suspects, including a possible connection to the Royal family
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Aldgate Underground stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour involves a moderate amount of walking.