On this tour, you will trace the footsteps and crime scenes of the murders Jack the Ripper committed. This tour is not for the faint hearted - come join your local guide and immerse yourself in the gruesome history of the Whitechapel area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Whitechapel art gallery. Located at Exit 3 of Aldgate East Station. There are 2 Aldgate Stations: Please go to Aldgate East. The tour departs at 7:30 PM sharp. Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring your detective hats - on this tour, you can try and solve the mystery behind Jack the Ripper's real identity!