Enjoy a luxury VIP Chocolate tasting tour in London's Mayfair district sampling Truffles and Ganashes from the finest quality chocolatiers. This is a great gift to give a friend or family or indulge yourself in chocolate heaven.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
- Enjoy 3 hours of chocolate tasting
- Be led by a former Cocoa and Coffee commodity trader
- Enjoy a few surprises on the tour
- Visit London's top artisan chocolatetiers
- Try the Marmite Truffle or London GIN with popping candy
- Professional tour guide
- 7+ samples on the tour
- 10% discount on any purchase
- Toilet stop
- Travel costs to the venue
- Additional purchases
- Children under 10 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Green Park tube station exit on Piccadilly opposite M&S store under the shelter near the open top busesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour may not be suitable for people with some food allergies like nuts, or pregnant women.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather conditions.
- You might want to bring with you a small bottle of water.
- The tour is wheelchair-friendly but please make the operator aware of this before the tour.
- Minimum age is 10 years old but must be accompanied by a paying adult.