From 7 September 1940 to 11 May 1941, London suffered under continual aerial bombardment from the German Luftwaffe, the like of which the world had never before seen and fortunately, rarely has since. It was known as the Blitz, changing London forever.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your central London hotel (zone 1) or convenient London Underground station.
- Private group
- Visit old air raid shelters from the Blitz
- Learn about which parts of London changed forever by aerial bombing
- See the site of a terrible V2 rocket attack
- Remember the victims of the worst disaster of the Blitz
- Discover a preserved Ack Ack anti-aircraft gun in East London
- Private guide and tour
- Tube tickets
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date