Dive deep into thousands of years of global history as you explore the British Museum with a private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the red telephone booth just outside the main gate of the British Museum. The guide will be holding an 'Urban Saunters' tour sign. If coming by car, head to 51 Great Russell St, London WC1B 3BA, UK. The meeting point will be in front of you on the museum sidewalk outside of the entrance gates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through security
- This tour can be tailored to your particular interests
- If there are children in the group, a family-friendly version can be provided