Witness one of the most dazzling ceremonies in the world in London in a private or small group, with a friendly local guide bringing you closer to the action of the Changing of the Guards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet the guide by the Equestrian statue of Edward VII, Waterloo Place. Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Piccadilly Circus and take exit No. 3 onto Regent Street/St. James's. Walk south down Regent Street towards St. James's Park (do not walk north towards Oxford Street). Waterloo Place is at the end of Regent Street. You will see a statue of man on horse. Look for Urban Saunters tour sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will not stand at the forecourt of Buckingham Palace as, due to crowds, you see very little and the experience would be less fun
- It is at the discretion of the British Army to change or cancel the Ceremony. The announcement will not be made until after 10:30 AM so come rain or shine, the Changing of the Guard experience will go-ahead
- If the full ceremony is canceled, there will still be the chance to see the guards marching, just without the music