Find the best viewpoints with a knowledgeable guide to capture every moment of this British tradition. March in step with the soldiers and learn the history of the guards, the royals and their palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
By the Duke of York Column, Waterloo Place, 9 Carlton Terrace, London SW1Y 5AJ. This is the tall column with a statue on top. Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Piccadilly Circus and take exit No. 3 onto Regent Street/ St. James's. Walk south down Regent Street towards St. James's Park (do not walk north towards Oxford Street). Waterloo Place is at the end of Regent Street. You will see the tall column with a statue on top. You can also arrive via Charing Cross Station. Walk down the Mall towards Buckingham Palace, you will see the statue on your right at the top of some steps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Occasionally there may be no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.