Feel like a king or queen for the day with a private walking tour of Royal Westminster. Learn what the Changing of the Guards is and prepare to be an expert on this spectacular ceremony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet our guide outside Westminster Station. Please follow the signs for Exit 2 Victoria Embankment, and then take the stairs up to street level to Victoria Embankment. Your guide will meet you at the top of the stairs next to The Boudiccan Rebellion StatueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is at the discretion of the British Army to change or cancel the ceremony. The announcement will not be made until after 10.30 am.
- Come rain or shine, the Changing of the Guard experience will go ahead. If the full ceremony is canceled, there will still be the chance to see the guards marching, just without the music.