Follow in the footsteps of British prime minister Winston Churchill on this private walking tour. Explore the underground bunkers where plans were laid to repel an invasion of Britain in World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Winston Churchill statue on Parliament Square. The guide will be showing Urban Saunters tour sign. The nearest underground station is WestminsterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through security
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- There is no large luggage allowed into Churchill War Rooms