Be thrilled and spooked in equal measures on a walking tour through London's darkest history. Venture into royal parks, discover haunted houses, and take a boat ride on the River Thames.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
By the Statue of Goddess Diana, at the Green Park exit to Green Park Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 0-3 years go free
- Stairs are involved in this tour which may not be suitable for those with mobility issues