Visit different Harry Potter film location sites and see buildings that inspired the books by JK Rowling on a walking tour of London. Attempt to enter the Ministry of Magic, shop for chocolate frogs and butter beer, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the bottom of the steps leading up to the Parcel Yard. The steps are located opposite the Potter shop (The shop is called Platform 9 3/4).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a group walking tour of no more than 15 adults. You can also book it as a private option
- A moderate walking ability is required (3 hours of walking)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a topped up Oyster Card or Travel Card
- Tour departs punctually. Please arrive 10 minutes early