Step through the museum door and step back in time to the sights, sounds, and murders of 1888 London. The 6 floors of the Jack the Ripper Museum will give you a unique experience, fully immersing you in the world of the infamous murderer and his victims.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Jack the Ripper Museum, 12 Cable Street, London E1 8JG. The nearest underground and train stations are Tower Gateway, Tower Hill, and Aldgate East.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The museum is closed on Christmas Day