Discover the regal splendor of Kensington Palace on a guided tour. Learn the story of prominent English royals and view Princess Diana's wedding dress the Royal Style in the Making Exhibition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
· Meeting time: 15 minutes before the scheduled start time · Meeting place: Main Entrance of Kensington Palace located at Kensington Gardens, Kensington, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom · Meeting point: Meet your guide adjacent to the main door (situated under the green awning). Please do not enter the palace before checking in with your guide, and please do not block the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The tour involves walking so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- The tour guide is not provided by Kensington Palace
- Participants should be in good health. The supplier encourages the participation of disabled customers on these tours, though some itineraries and sites are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter. Due to narrow sidewalks, traffic, and seasonal weather conditions, it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
- This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages