A unique award-winning sightseeing cruise on the River Thames. The cruise features live commentary presented by expert guides that bring the city to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board the boat at London Eye Pier County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The time slots available at check-out are for the river cruise element only
- Access to both attractions is subject to availability, it is recommended to book both elements in advance. You can book your second attraction within 90 days of visiting the lead attraction
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. The carer ticket will be issued on-site at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability
- This attraction is cashless