Raise a toast on London's streets on a Soho and Piccadilly bike tour. Grab your friends, get your drinks on board, and pedal along. Feel the magic of London's iconic sights as you cycle past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Wee Toast Tours. You will be able to see the bikes when you get there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Bikes hold 15 people and require a minimum of 8 to power the bike, so you may be paired up with another group. This tour may be subject to cancelation if the minimum number of participants is not met
- You can purchase your drinks on board
- A low level of fitness to move the bike
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian
- Tour routes are subject to change based on street closures and other situations out of the control of the activity provider
- The activity provider is not liable for any delays caused by street closures and other situations/events out of their control