Immerse yourself in the royal history of London and see some of the city’s most famous landmarks. Learn all about the British royal family from your guide and hear tales of monarchs from medieval to modern times.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Changing of the Guards occurs daily during the summer months (July to the end of August) and Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays from September to June
Select participants and date
To meet your guide, please take the Jubilee or Piccadilly underground line to Green Park station and head outside, staying on the side of the road where the Ritz Hotel is. There, you will see a Ritz sign next to two red telephone boxes. This is your meeting location. You could also take a taxi or walk to this location.Open in Google Maps ⟶