On this self-guided walking tour discover unique statues, charming courtyards, and cosy cafes as you solve riddles to unlock the next destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the city at your own pace on a self-guided experience
- Solve riddles, unlock local stories and receive secret recommendations
- Experience an unconventional view of Brunel Museum and the famous Tower Bridge
- Find secret local spots as well as popular sights in South East London.
- A link to the game (received via email)
- Live guide
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Start at Rotherhithe StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting point.
- The game is played in a browser on your cell-phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads.
- Games are available in English only
- Every riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.