Make the most out of your day with a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass, which includes the Royal Observatory and Cutty Sark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Royal Observatory is located on Blackheath Avenue, London, SE10 8XJ. The Cutty Sark is located on King William Walk, London SE10 9HT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to refurbishment works, the following areas will not be available at the Royal Observatory between 1st November and 1st January: Flamsteed House (including the Royal Astronomers apartments, Octagon Room, and Harrison Timekeepers), dropping of the Time Ball, Time for the Navy gallery chronometers
- Visits will be pre-booked for the following times: Cutty Sark entry at 10:30 AM, Royal Observatory entry at 12:00 PM, Queen's House entry at 2:30 PM
- To book your free visit to the National Maritime Museum either book online directly with the local partner, or turn up on the day (subject to availability)