Visit a town steeped in centuries of royal tradition and heritage. Discover over 900 years of royal history at Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British monarchy and scene of royal weddings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Evan Evans Office 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1BSOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Audio guides are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Sundays