Discover some of the most famous sights in London. See Buckingham Palace, marvel at Westminster Abbey, view the Houses of Parliament, and walk through Trafalgar Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide 10 minutes prior to tour departure outside the Ritz hotel (next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs). Address: 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J, UK. The nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station. When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left-hand exit. You will see a set of stairs and a ramp leading out of the station. Take the stairs. You will walk past the Big Bus Company people and in front of you is the Ritz Hotel & the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Big Ben is currently covered up for renovations
- The Guard Change in the winter months takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only (September to June)