Experience the Georgian splendor of Bath and the mystery of Stonehenge, as well as the picturesque villages of Avebury and Lacock, seen in Pride and Prejudice and the Harry Potter movies. A private tour option is also available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please ensure you are ready at your collection point at least 10 minutes prior to your agreed departure time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Great Russell Street, outside British Museum main entrance, London, WC1B 3DG.Open in Google Maps ⟶