Explore London’s top 30 world-famous landmarks and visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum to learn about the world's most famous investigator sleuth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Green Park Underground Train Station (Ritz Hotel / Green Park Exit), underneath the Ritz sign next to two red phone boxes. You will receive all the details when you book of who, where, and when to meet.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring an umbrella, wear a comfortable pair of shoes, and bring drinks and snacks
- Your tour guide will guide you to the Sherlock Holmes Museum after the walking tour but will not accompany you inside