Discover a world of delightful villages, hidden valleys and meandering streams on this fully guided cruise transfer to London & Heathrow, via Downton Abbey Filming Locations and Cotswolds Villages, including a fabulous lunch in a 15th century inn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take advantage of door-to-door service from your cruise ship to your London accommodation, Heathrow airport or selected Heathrow hotels
- Make the most of the services of an expert, friendly guide
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch in a traditional Cotswold pub, dating back to 1402
- Door-to-door service by executive coach
- 2-course lunch in a traditional pub
- Expert guide
- Drop-off at any London city centre in zone one hotels
- Drop-off at selected Heathrow airport terminals
- Drop-off at selected London mainline train stations
- Food and drink other than lunch
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The tour guide will be waiting from 8:00 AM outside the customs exit of your cruise ship (if your ship is Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Cunard, Princess or Azamara). Your vehicle will depart at 8:30 AM. Please be at the vehicle at least 15 minutes prior to this.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This service is available on all dates from April to November when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Cunard, Princess, and Azamara cruise ships are visiting Southampton. If you are disembarking one of these ships and your ship docks late, the tour will wait for you.
- This service is also available to passengers on other ships not listed when dates and arrival times coincide with the ships listed. Please note you will need to make your own way to the ship the tour is servicing on that date.
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage at 23kg each and two items of carry-on luggage at 10kg each.
- Should you wish to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers) you must contact the local supplier in advance to let them know. They will require full dimensions and weight. These items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold. Wheelchairs must be counted as one item of your hold luggage.