Ride on a vintage London bus and take a private cruise along the River Thames on a 4-hour tour. See some of the city’s top attractions, such as the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace, then enjoy panoramic views from the London Eye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria (a 5-minute walk from Victoria Train Station) at the following times. The tour departs from gates 19-20. The afternoon tour departs from gate 0.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- The Changing of the Guard is only on the morning tour
- If there is no Changing of the Guard, the tour will have a photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- The Changing of the Guard does not take place every day during the winter months