Enjoy a 3.5-hour tour of England's capital aboard a vintage open-top bus and riverboat. See the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, London Bridge, and more! Witness Buckingham Palace's Changing of the Guard followed by fish and chips in a London pub.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart at Victoria coach station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London. Gate 19 - 20 for AM tour and Gate 0 for PM tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A vegetarian option is available but must be ordered at least 24 hours in advance – no alternatives to fish and chips will be available on the day
- Please note that this is an open-top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open-top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of Buckingham Palace