Witness London's famous Changing of the Guard ceremony and visit iconic sights around Westminster. Enjoy views of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, 10 Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Goddess Diana fountain at the Ritz Corner entrance of Green Park. Enter the park via the entrance next to the Ritz Hotel and the fountain can be found just a few steps down the footpath, next to Colicci refreshment stand. If taking the Underground, disembark at Green Park Station and take the Green Park/Buckingham Palace exit. This exit will lead you to the fountain. Postcode: London W1J 9DZ London W1J 9DZOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
- Party groups
Know before you go
- The full Changing of the Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace occurs every day in June and July.
- Between August - May the Changing of the Guard occurs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday of these months the tour will instead witness the Changing of the Queen's Horse Guards at Horse Guards Parade
- The Changing of the Guard operates at the discretion of the British Army and can be changed or canceled without notice
- This is beyond the control of the tour operator
- In case of bad weather the Changing of the Guard may be canceled
- On these days the tour will endeavor to watch the Changing of the Horse Guards