Stand in the locations hit by the Luftwaffe 75 years ago and be transported back in time to the Darkest Hour when Winston Churchill led the nation to defeat the Nazis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Westminster Underground Station, Embankment exit. The precise location is next to the statue of Queen Boudicca riding a chariot next to Westminster BridgeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be prepared for all weather conditions.
- No refreshments or comfort breaks during the tour.