On this tour, follow the Queen’s Guard around St. James’s Park as they undertake the centuries-old ceremonies that are known as the Changing of the Guard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- See two separate Changing of the Guards Ceremonies (one with horses) from 4 different vantage points
- Walk alongside the Queen’s Life Guard as they cross the Park
- Tour St. James’s Park with stops at Buckingham Palace and St. James Palace
- Guided Walking Tour
- Expert guide
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the top of the steps of the Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be advised that 'Changing of the Guard' can be cancelled at the last minute due to bad weather, and does not take place every day.
- On days this ceremony does not take place, guests will see the Queen's Life Guard Change, Horse Guards Parade.