Explore 2 of England’s historic attractions on a full-day tour from London by chauffeur driven vehicle. Drive through the Garden of England to visit Leeds Castle, then continue to Chartwell, former home of Winston Churchill, or visit Chartwell Knole.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- pick-up point anywhere within central London covering hotels and private residences.
- Private group
- Discover one of England's most romantic castles
- Visit the former home of Sir Winston Churchill
- Pick-up and drop-off at your chosen central London location
- Chauffeur driven limousine
- Entrance fee to specific attractions.
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- 3-day Great British Heritage Pass: £40 per adult; £5 per child
- Child policy: Applies to 6-16 years (under 6 free of charge when accompanied by an adult)
- Pass includes admission to Leeds Castle, Chartwell & Knole
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. It’s important to advise children’s ages when making a booking if clients require a baby capsule/special seating. Baby capsules/special seating must be placed on request and will be charged an additional GBP 10 per transfer; payable directly to driver on day of transfer. If clients provide their own baby capsule/special seating, no additional charge will apply
- Please note, a seasonal supplement charge of 50% applies to tours booked for the following dates: December 25 - 26 and January 01