Dive in and be wowed by the many strange, beautiful and fascinating creatures of the deep as you journey through the amazing underwater world of SEA LIFE London. Prepare for astonishing views of creatures from Gentoo Penguins to tropical sharks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Walk under a tropical ocean and see schools of colourful fish
- See for yourself green turtles, seahorses, octopus, and zebra sharks
- Watch 10 species of shark swim beneath your feet
- Meet the creatures of the rainforest and learn about their home
- Entry to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Daily talks and creature feeding
- Same Day or Advance ticket (depending on option chosen)
- Fast Track entry (if option chosen)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Mobile e-ticket with timed entry.
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket.
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the timed entry door before the start of your tour.
- Infants aged 3 years enter for free, but must still reserve a ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- The Attraction is wheelchair-accessible. A maximum of 10 wheelchairs in total is allowed in the building at any one time.